HTML Map

12.01.2012

holiday ornament swap


I love December for three reasons.
One, because my birthday is in December.
Two, because of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Who doesn't love hot girls in skimpy underwear?!


And three, because of Christmas!
I love decorating and looking at all the pretty lights in the neighborhood.
Drinking hot chocolate and wearing knee high socks.
Good times to be had for sure.


In celebration of the holidays this year and to help get into the Christmas spirit, Jessah at Dreaming of Dimples and Erin from Living in Yellow put together an ornament swap for Christmas and I just got my ornament in the mail the other day!

Myranda from Pretty Living PDX sent me this cute little flamingo ornament. Thanks girl! It's so cute!


Sadly, this year I will not be decorating my own tree and hanging lights, so this is the best picture I could come up with.

Fortunately, though, I do have a very good reason for not decorating a tree.
I had to make a big decision about school and what direction I wanted to go in, so I wasn't sure what I would be doing and where I would be for Christmas.
But I finally made a decision and just bought my plane ticket today!
I won't be spending Christmas stateside this year...

Do you think you can guess where I'll be?
I'll give you a little clue:



Looks amazing, doesn't it?
Yeah, I'm pretty dang lucky I must admit!
You'll have to come back in a couple days to find out what my destination is. :)

Does anyone else have any exciting plans for Christmas?
Do share, and if you participated in the ornament swap - don't forget to link up!
You can do that here or here.



Happy December 1st!


19 comments :

  1. Those are so beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!!! I love your new header. Um, I can't wait to hear where you are going. Thanks for participating in the blog swap. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for hosting!!! It was such a great idea and I can't wait for the next one! I hope your holidays are filled with lots of laughs and cheer. :)

      Delete
  3. jealous!!! those pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally going to take a wild guess and say Nepal??

    Following from Super Sunday Sync!

    HTTP://WWW.MadebymommainPA.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely jealous of your trip! The pictures are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by from the ornament swap link-up -- I've been loving seeing everyone's ornaments! Love the pink flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that looks like an amazing spot to spend Christmas!

    I'm a new follower from the Tell me About it Hop! I can't wait to read more!

    Holly
    http://notdonegrowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your Christmas sounds amazing. And I'm totally with you on the VS fashion show :) I'm now following you from the Blog Hop and I hope you'll stop by and do the same :)
    xo, Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to see where you're going to be spending your Christmas Holidays! :)

    New follower from Friday Chaos

    jessica
    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. new follower via Friday chaos blog hop !
    jenn xo

    www.hello-gutentag.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds so fun!
    Found you through the hop and am your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog through Sweet Pea Sylvie's blog hop, i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like fun
    Thanks for linking up at the friday chaos this week.

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooohhh...your Christmas plans sound exciting. Can't wait to find out where it is! I'm excited to be spending our first Christmas at our house with our 3 month old little guy, Max (usually we travel). Can't wait to experience XMas with him! Just found your blog through Twitter and I'm a new follower. Stop on by to say hello!

    Meg
    www.asouthernbellefromnj.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi, i just placed an "order" for an ad swap with you via passionfruit. interested? oh, it is for artsy ants blog.
    those mountains look gorgeous - enjoy your trip and take tons of photos!!

    simona
    www.artsyants.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow! Where is it, where is it?! I wanna know! That is beautiful!! Makes me wonder how ppl can look at such beauty and not believe in God ya know?! anyways, just found your blog from Jessica Who's page! excited to be following along - and I guess I'll have to check back to see where this is! ha

    ReplyDelete

  17. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started tonight. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stumbled on your blog and love it! Now following! Would love if you checked out mine! michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave me some love. Your comments truly do make my day! :)