HTML Map

11.29.2012

follow + find friday {blog hop}

Today I'm co-hosting a super fun link-up with Nicole from Me + the Moon.


Thanks for joining us! So let's get to it:

1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be numbers 1 - 4 on the list. I try to always follow back, but it's a tad easier for me if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. :) My co-hosts this week are Misty over at Monkeys and Tutus  Terri over at Rambling Momma + Nicole over at Sunkissed with a Twist!

  2. Link up your blog's main page

3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)

4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :) The more awesome blogs = the more awesome bloggy friends you make.




5. Tweet this hop!
Spread the hop love. 
I've decided to make this hop every other Friday for the time being-- e-mail me at nmariephoto@gmail.com if you'd like to co-host! 

9 comments :

  1. I have met more Nicole's through blogging just this year alone than EVER before :-) WE ARE ALL AWESOME btw
    I'm you newest follower...Thanks for co hosting this blog hop!

    Nicole
    http://theboyslockerroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there! I just found you from another blog hop! Just became your newest follower...Hoping for a new follower from you...thanks for co hosting!
    megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so sweet to start the weekend with friends. love.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,
    We are gathering for An Aloha Affair , a sweet sort of mingling and sharing and growing together. I would so love it if you'd join us. You will always be welcome, anytime. Save ya a seat?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower from the link up! Have a great weekend!

    Lindsey
    thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you from Friday Follow Me :) Is that your own artwork on your blog header?

    Haley
    http://naturalfitandfrugal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! I found you through a blog hop, glad I did! I look forward to reading your posts and am now following you! Come on by the Aloha Friday Blog hop and link up with us too!! It's easy and you could end up being next week's featured blogger!! Come on by and link up if you please!! It's a great way to get more followers and we'd love to have you at the Aloha Friday Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you from another blog hop! Sad that I missed yours! I'll have to remember to link up next week! New follower!:)
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave me some love. Your comments truly do make my day! :)