HTML Map

11.05.2012

find your ornament swap mate here


If you signed up for the Ornament Swap that Erin and Jessah are co-hosting, you can find your swap mate here.

I've talked to a few people who don't know who they're swapping with because some of them are on the East Coast and are still dealing with the devastation from hurricane Sandy, so I thought I would hep spread the word about the match-ups.

Also, since there's 200 swappers, many of them are probably on the East Coast and are in need of help. One fellow blogger told me she was hadn't slept in a bed, let alone her own bed since the hurricane and was just informed she may not have power until Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving?!
That's still three whole weeks away! How terrible!

If you are able to help, every donation is greatly appreciated. 
You can donate to the American Red Cross for the Sandy relief effort here

And to find your Ornament Swap mates, go over heerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

I'll be thinking about all you East Coasters. Hope all is well...
Or as well as it can be.

3 comments :

  1. Love the idea of a swap! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No power until Thanksgiving? Wow, that is AWFUL.
    Praying for all of those people who are still suffering from Hurrican Sandy.
    That is just so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New GFC follower from the Find + Follow Friday blog hop! I would love to have you swing by and follow me back when you get the chance!

    Have a great day!
    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave me some love. Your comments truly do make my day! :)