HTML Map

11.08.2012

it's a blog hop party!

Today I'm co-hosting a blog hop with Angela from Pretty Little Inspirations
along with two other awesome bloggers!
Make sure you link up, follow as many new bloggers as you'd like and,
most of all have some fun. :)


It's time to party and meet some new friends! 
Twitter, Facebook and blog hop party on my blog!
Link up your blog, twitter and facebook!

Let's Party! :)

Rules!

1. Follow your host's Blog, Twitter and Facebook

2. Follow your co-hosts Blogs, Twitter and Facebooks

3. Link up your Blog, Twitter and Facebook

4. Tweet about this link party!


5. Visit a few people in the link up and follow them.

Then grab a button and spread the word!

copy & paste code
 

9 comments :

  1. Hoping by to say HELLO!

    {www.blendedwithlove.net}

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GFC follower via the link up. Stop by and say hello. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the hop, thank you :)

    Lyndsay @ theallmylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheesh so much hoping! I will have to come do it next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girlie. I'm stopping by from the blog hop & im a new follower on twitter. Your blog is so cute! I hope you have a great weekend.

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog via your button on Just the Two of Us, and I think your blog is seriously so cute. I'm your newest follower (#400, woo!), and I can't wait to read more from you! I'll definitely be adding myself to this blog hop, too!

    Stop by sometime and say hi!
    What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! Finding new blogs to love is to much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower from the Find & Follow Blog Hop!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca/
    http://pinterest.com/jennp6/

    ReplyDelete
  9. new follower! found you on a blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave me some love. Your comments truly do make my day! :)