HTML Map

6.17.2012

i have the best dad in the world


{some of the greatest memories i have are the ones i share with you}


dear dad,
thank you... for everything you've ever given me! 
thank you for teaching me, supporting me, inspiring me, encouraging me, and loving me.

thank you for always being there to lend a hand, make me laugh, and give me the best advice. 
thanks for always guiding me in the right direction and thanks for always making sure i'm okay.

you're the most intelligent, funny, tough, loving, and exceptional dad i could ever ask for &
i am so lucky to be your daughter.
i'll forever be indebted to you because you gave me the best gift of all, life. 

happy father's day. :)
i love you to the moon and back!



love,
nicole

No comments :

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave me some love. Your comments truly do make my day! :)